[Handmade]make a bookmark for a book

 Hello. My name is Amati haruka,Idrow a illustration and Manga in Japan.

This time I made a bookmark for myself.


Ingredients (all available at the 100 yen shop)

Recently, reading has become a hobby, and I don't have enough bookmark.

I decided to make a bookmark with my own illustration.


And there's another reason to do it.

That is, "I make things according to my feelings, not as a product."


Until now, when I was thinking about turning painting into a job, my enthusiasm for creating was directed outwards.

I felt that the passion that was originally inside me was changing rapidly.


I want to remember the original "fun of making things"

This time, I chose a bookmark as something I use around me.


I draw two types of illustrations.




Then print the illustration on paper,

Decorate with masking tape and ribbons.


Complete.



The bookmarks aren't perfect, they are awkward and rough in places.

But I liked this bookmark even with that.


I would like to use it when reading a book from now on!


【Japanese】

こんにちは。日本で絵を描いている天知ハルカと申します。

今回は自分用に本のしおりを作りました。


材料(すべて100円ショップで揃えました)


最近読書が趣味になり、読む本のしおりが足りなくなっていました。

せっかくなので自分の描いたイラストでしおりを作ろうと思いました。


そしてしおりをハンドメイドしようと思ったのにはもう一つ理由があります。


それは「商品としてではなく、自分の気持ちの赴くままに物作りをする」という事。


今まで絵を仕事にする事を考えてきた時、作る事の熱意は外に向けられ

元々自分の中にあった情熱というものがどんどん変化している気がしていました。


本来の「物を作る事の楽しさ」を思い出すためにも

今回自分の身近で使うものとしてしおりを選びました。


イラストは2種類用意しました。


そして、イラストを用紙に印刷し

マスキングテープやリボンで装飾していきます。


完成。


しおりは完璧とはいえず、所々ぎこちなく、粗があります。

でもそれも含めて愛着がわきました。


これから本を読む時使っていきたいと思います!

このブログの人気の投稿

私的創作活動でモチベーションを維持する方法

【創作活動】Twitterのアカウントを作ってみたけどできなかった考察

【創作イラスト】アナログとデジタル線画の違い