[One hour] Drawing illustrations
Hello. My name is Haruka Amati.
I draw manga and illustrations in Japan.
This time, I am going to write an article on "Drawing an Illustration in One Hour".
Before I planned to do this project, I had stopped drawing for a while.
I had a big problem in my mind about drawing pictures until then.
However, this time, I have had the courage to resume painting.
I realized what I liked and tried to have faith in my illustrations.
It was a big change in my mind.
First of all, I would draw an illustration casually for "one hour".
I didn't think about anything else, just purely.
The 1st time
However, the illustrations were not to my satisfaction.
Maybe it was because I had been away from the world of painting for so long.
Or maybe it was because I had not yet established "my own expression"?
After drawing illustrations for the first time in a while, I realized my issues once again.
This makes me want to draw new illustrations again.
The second time
This is another failure.
I put too much effort somewhere.
I feel that my desire to "draw well" is too strong.
I decided to change my mind to "create" and "express" more simply than that.
I have decided to change my mind to "create" and "express" my artwork more simply.
And now, I am able to paint again today.
Little by little, I am becoming more pure.
I am regaining the passion that I used to have for painting.
I would like to continue to create artwork in the future.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(Japanese)
こんにちは。天知ハルカと申します。
私は日本で漫画やイラストを描いています。
今回は「一時間でイラストを描く」記事です。
この企画をやろうと計画する前、私はしばらくの間絵を描く事をやめていました。
それまで自分の中で絵を描く事について大きな悩みがあったからです。
しかし、今回勇気をもって絵を描く事を再開する事ができました。
自分の好きなものへの気付き、イラストに対し信念を持とうとした事。
それは私の中で大きな気持ちの変化でした。
まずは「1時間」気軽にイラストを描く。
それ以外の事は考えず、ただ純粋に。
1回目
しかしながら、イラストは自分の満足できるものではありませんでした。
長い間絵の世界から離れていたからなのか、
もしくはまだ「自分の表現」が固まっていないからか。
久し振りにイラストを描いて、改めて自分の課題に気が付きました。
そうなると、また新しいイラストが描きたくなります。
2回目
これもまた失敗です。
どこか力が入りすぎている
「上手く描きたい」という想いが強すぎる気がします。
それよりももっとシンプルに「作品を作る」「表現する」事に
気持ちを変えていきたいと決意しました。
そして今、私は今日も絵を描く事ができています。
少しずつ純粋に、
かつて持っていた「楽しい」「好きだ」という情熱を取り戻しています。
これからも作品を作り続けていきたい、そう思います。
re.jpg)
.jpg)